SWIFT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
Swift 4 is a new programming language developed by Apple Inc for iOS and OS X development. Swift 4 adopts the best of C and Objective-C, without the constraints of C compatibility.
- Swift 4 makes use of safe programming patterns.
- Swift 4 provides modern programming features.
- Swift 4 provides Objective-C like syntax.
- Swift 4 is a fantastic way to write iOS and OS X apps.
- Swift 4 provides seamless access to existing Cocoa frameworks.
- Swift 4 unifies the procedural and object-oriented portions of the language.
- Swift 4 does not need a separate library import to support functionalities like input/output or string handling.
This module you can practice Swift 4 using different Tests and become better Swift developer.For reference you can go through chapters.